Sunday, January 24, 2010

Street Cred for Nerds


Hello homos.

Ready for a shameless plug? 
No.  Not that kind of shameless plug.

Have you noticed the thingy-button clicky-whatzit on the top righthand side of this mess? 
Have ya? Haveya??

Well, look!  Effing Dykes got nominated for a 2010 Bloggie! In the "Best-Kept Secret" category! And I am piss-my-pants excited. 


Best-Kept Secret??  Not even in the GLBT category?  


Heh.  That means the masses might be getting the holy word.

Dykes fucking rule. 

BWAH HA HA!!!


You should do your karmic duty and vote for Effing Dykes as Best-Kept Secret Click on the pretty green Bloggies button at the top of this page!  (btw, it took me all afternoon to make that thing, so enjoy the graphic, mofos.)

Make me happy!
Go! GO!

6 comments:

  1. DUDE. I VOTED BEFORE YOU EVEN TOLD ME TO.
    FUCK YEAH. I was so stoked.
    I was like "BEST KEPT SECRET? FUCK YEAH" and I was all "VOTEVOTEVOTE"

    Yeah.

    I hope you win. If you don't win I'ma slap some serious faces.

    Dykes 4 Evar

    ReplyDelete
  2. <3 <3 <3 <3 WOW! even if you don't win this warrants a huge congratulations!!!!!! and a FUCK YEAH.

    love,
    alphafemme

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi, i'm ashley from over at lesbifriends. i just wanted to let you know that i voted for you for the bloggies!! now, i have to be honest, i voted for you b/c 1- you werent up against me and 2- i saw 'effingdykes' in the best-kept secret blog and saif 'fucking right' and voted without even checking out your blog.

    now that i HAVE stalked through i must say you are rad as hell, and i love your blog!! mind if i post your link on the side of my blog to send more lesbots your way??

    take care, and good luck on the bloggies!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. C'est fini, ma petite chou chou.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Off to vote, wish I could stuff ballot boxes or something.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The name of your blog alone was enough to win my vote and a spot on my RSS feed before I read anything. I'm like those people at Walmart who impulse buy snuggies at the register. Some days I find it hard to believe I can support myself and pay my bills on time much less make sure my cat is still breathing in the mornings.

    ReplyDelete